Sunday, November 7, 2010

PP XII-2 (Pilot Post 11-2)

My mood: Silly. And random. And giggly. :)

Listen to: Racecar-Battle Royale

Learn the word: nugatory \ noo-guh-tawr-ee, -tohr-ee, nyoo \ adjective; 1. of no real value; trifling; worthless. 2. of no force or effect; ineffective; futile; vain. 3. not valid.

Read: "My Immortal" by Tara Gilesbie (myimmortalrehost.webs.com)

Don't Read: "The Thin Executioner" by Darren Shan (Normally, I'm a Shan fan, but this book... nyeh.)



Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!

http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/humour/#/d3236fn

I just have to say that I love this photo (by mario19 on deviantART). I mean, it's colorful, fun, light, and includes a punk girl and and Pac-Man. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment